Key stakeholders and contributors of the global gas and LNG industry have confirmed their participation at the annual CWC World LNG Summit & Awards Evening taking place in Lisbon, Portugal, on 27-30 November 2018. Now on its 19th year, the World LNG Summit continues to attract a stellar representation from the world’s biggest LNG players, allowing for unrestrained and candid debate and commentary about the current state of the global LNG market.
Recognised for its consistent high-level networking, the Summit will providing extensive functions for delegates to expand their network and conduct business including: pre-summit Masterclasses, welcome drinks, daily breakfasts and coffee breaks as well as the unmissable CWC LNG Awards Evening – a much anticipated evening in the LNG calendar recognising excellence and outstanding contributions the Industry.
Gathering experts in the LNG and gas industry world-wide, the Summit welcomes the presentations of more than 50 representatives, including:
- E. Ana Paula Vitorino, Minister of the Sea, Republic of Portugal
- Carlos Gomes da Silva, CEO, Galp
- Masato Sasaki, Director, Oil & Gas Division, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry (METI), Japan
- Martin Houston, Vice Chairman, Tellurian Inc.
- Kunio Nohata, Executive Director, Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd
- Hiroki Sato, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Fuel Transactions Officer, JERA Co. Inc.
- Steve Hill, Executive Vice President, Shell Energy
- Laurent Vivier, Senior VP, Gas Division, Total
- Ahmad Adly Alias, Vice President, LNG Marketing & Trading, PETRONAS
- Meg Gentle, President & Chief Executive Officer, Tellurian Inc.
- Jonty Shepard, Global Head of LNG, BP
- Mark Gyetvay, Chief Financial Officer & Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, NOVATEK
View the full list of speakers here: https://world.cwclng.com/speakers2018/
This year’s Summit programme, spearheaded by a distinguished Steering Committee of experts, will address new trends shaking up the industry, as well as current proven models and their place in the transforming market. Topics to be addressed include:
- Oil price outlook and LNG’s competition from other fuels
- Fundamentals of global LNG demand and security of supply 2018-2025
- The rising demand of new interplays: US, China, Russia, Europe
- Opening New markets and Building new Demand – Asia Pacific LNG
- Buyers and Sellers Innovation in the LNG industry
- Evolving LNG Business Models
- LNG Import Infrastructure and Opening Up New Markets
- Securing Reliable LNG Supply for Customers
- LNG Project Financing
- LNG Shipping Outlook
- Demand For LNG as a Marine Fuel
View the full programme here: https://world.cwclng.com/brochure_download/
The 19th CWC World LNG Summit & Awards Evening is hosted with the support and participation from a spectacular pool of world-class companies: Galp, Cheniere, NextDecade, Tellurian, Venture Global LNG, Uniper, BP, Total, Vopak, Sempra LNG, GTT, Baker Botts, King & Spalding, Poten & Partners, Comet, Höegh LNG, Hanas, Gas Strategies, ABS, H-Energy, RWE, Berkeley Research Group, Bechtel, and PGP.
For further information please visit: https://world.cwclng.com/
The CWC Group has a 20-year track record in oil, gas and energy events and training globally. Headquartered in London, CWC has won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, twice.
The CWC Group Press Contact
Catalina Zuliani, Senior Marketing Manager
Direct tel: + 44 207 978 0049