The World’s Leading Strategic LNG Summit
Now in its fourteenth year, the CWC World LNG Summit and Awards Gala Dinner is fully recognised as the premier gathering of senior, commercially-minded LNG executives in the world. The Summit offers a unique platform to access the key international LNG buyers and sellers and hear the latest industry developments in a relaxed and informal setting.
High-Level Speakers Include:
President Gas & Power
General Manager of Fuels Department, Head of LNG Business
Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc
The 14th World LNG Summit is moving to Paris in 2013!
Join us in our brand new location on 18-21 November 2013 at the stunning Intercontinental Paris le Grand Hotel!
- Hear from international distinguished speakers
- Access key LNG players from around the globe
- Enjoy world class networking opportunities
Register your interest now to access the exclusive hotel reduced rate!
Click here to find out more about the new exquisite location
Maximise Your Exposure
The World LNG Summit is the most significant and influential forum for the LNG industry. For companies looking to develop and leverage business opportunities, this forum provides exclusive branding and hosting opportunities.
To discuss tailor-made sponsorship packages please contact:
Tyler Forbes at LNG@thecwcgroup.com or call +44 20 7978 0061
|International Distinguished Speakers at the World LNG Summit 2012||The CWC LNG Annual Awards|
Click here to download the 2012 World LNG Summit GDI Report written by Pat Roberts.
The report covers:
- In-depth summary of announcements by key players at the Summit
- Independent analysis of latest global developments and what they mean for the industry – identify key trends to look out for in your business
- Forecasts of the opportunities and challenges in the global LNG industry- shape your business strategies going forward
“Thanks to our friends in CWC whose World LNG Summit contributes immensely to the dialogue within our industry and who have created a brand in LNG that is now truly the high watermark of LNG conferences.”
Martin Houston, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director, BG Group