- What level of global oversupply do we see between 2017-2020 and how is the industry preparing to manage it?
- Are we reaching the point where there is sufficient short term supply to create liquid spot markets?
- How will USLNG impact LNG trading in Asia?
Improving trading efficiency
- Will there be more uniformity towards a standard trading contract?
- How will price risk be managed effectively?
- Are non- Asian indices being used in Asian contracts e.g. HH, NBP, TTF, Brent, AOC and how do they compare to JCC and JKM
The Development of an LNG Trading Hub in Asia - How far have we come?
- The move towards virtual hubs: liquidity forms around JKM
- The role of derivatives in expanding liquidity
- Other possible LNG spot indexes that could develop: China, Japan, DKI, others?
- Other developments in Asia – Singapore and Japan
- Assessing the role of technology, transparency and standardisation with regards indexes
- What are the other risk management tools available and will spreads be traded (NBP-HH, NBP-JKM, TTF-JKM)?