The World LNG Summit & Awards Gala Dinner
The Meeting Place for the World’s LNG Leaders
1 – 4 December 2015, Rome Cavalieri Hotel
Now in its sixteenth year, the CWC World LNG Summit and Awards Gala Dinner (WLNG 2015) is fully recognised as the premier gathering of senior, commercially-minded LNG executives in the world.
The Summit offers a unique platform to access the key international LNG buyers and sellers and hear the latest industry developments in a relaxed and informal setting.
Click here to view this year’s topics.
Click here to keep up-to-date with the latest news on the Summit, and be one of the first to receive our e-newsletter.
Distinguished Speakers Include:
- Ryo MinamiDirector for Oil and GasMinistry of Economy, Trade & Industry, Japan
- Kunio NohataExecutive Officer, Senior General Manager of Gas Resources Dept.Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd
- Hiroki SatoGeneral Manager of Fuels Dept., Head of Trading BusinessChubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Didik Sasongko WidiVice President LNGPT Pertamina (Persero)
- Fred JonesFounderDelfin LNG LLCCEOFairwood LNG
- Elizabeth SpomerPresident & Chief Executive OfficerJordan Cove LNG LLCExecutive Vice PresidentVeresen Inc.
- Andrew WalkerVice President for Global LNGBG Group
- Mitchell WalkCommercial Director, LNG Short-Term Annova LNG LLC
Click to view: Full list of 2015 speakers
Nominations Now Open for The Eleventh Annual LNG Awards
Submit your nomination here
“Thanks to our friends in CWC whose World LNG Summit contributes immensely to the dialogue within our industry and who have created a brand in LNG that is now truly the high watermark of LNG conferences.”
Martin Houston, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director (Former), BG Group
The Renowned World LNG Series
For more information please contact Tyler Forbes
or Elliott McGinn
or call +44 20 7978 0000
Also Part of CWC’s Portfolio of Prestigious Events